11 August 2008

YIPPEE, I WON A COPY OF THE LAST FISH TALE



A few weeks ago I told you about Bethanne Patrick's contest on her AuthorAuthor blog http://weta.org/authorauthor/?p=125

Well...I was one of the lucky winners! My free copy of THE LAST FISH TALE is en route to me! I'm not someone who enters lots of contests, so I don't win much. You've got to be in it to win it! All I had to do to win was be one of the first ten readers to let her know what my most favorite recent non-fiction read was. I was not one of the first ten respondents. But obviously, I know my non-fiction from my fiction...not everyone did. Eegads.

Years ago I won a sushi making set at a cooking demo, and back during my LA years I won concert tix by being the Nth caller in to a radio station. This is a prize I will truly enjoy! I've been a Kurlansky fan for years.

Have you ever won anything?

No comments: