22 January 2009

BOOKS UNBOUND

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1873122,00.html#?iid=perma_share


I like to use this blog as my web scrapbook. I'm saving memories...both personal and professional. And since books are such a big part of my life..personally and professionally, I like to save articles that I know I'll want to go back to someday. So much of my day job revolves around the ongoing issue of print vs electronic. What's the future of the book? Books are here to stay; but we'll just have many more options on how to read them. My one gripe with this article....it focuses on books as literature. What about the world of non-fiction? What about books for enthusiasts...big beautiful full color books on art, crafts, cookery, history etc??
Novels are not the only books published!

No comments: