19 August 2009

RESOLUTIONS


I have been neglecting my blog. It's summer. I'm busy. But the real reason is that my home Mac needs more memory. Without it i'm in a constant struggle to download images, open websites, upload images etc. But summer is drawing to a close and it's time to make some resolutions.
1) Buy some memory this coming Sunday when i'm out near the Mac Store
2) Sharpen my own memory etc by reading more, watching TV less, crafting more, gardening more, swimming more...and slowing down!
3) Blog more often! Over the past few years my blog has become my scrapbook...my memory book. Ive been a lazy blogger this summer. I have so much to catch up on! If I don't blog about the wonderful things I've done these past few months i fear I won't have anywhere to look back to for reminders. It's been a fabulous summer filled with family, friends, Squam Art Workshops, major home reno and home dec projects, fresh flowers, fresh fish, fresh veggies, quilting, sewing, knitting, photography, ocean swims, long weekends away and lots more!

But Summer is not over yet! It's over 90 degrees and a hurricane may be headed our way. However, Fall is right around the corner...and there's lots to look forward to...another round of Squam Art Workshops in September, and then a Yarns in the Farms knitting getaway to the Adirondaks in October!

No comments: