11 May 2009

A SPECTACULAR SPRING DAY











What a glorious day; Mother's Day 2009. The weather was perfect and we had a full day of events! Brunch at Endicott (Misslewood)overlooking Beverly Harbor. We could see clear over to Boston. We took both my Mom and my cousin Penny (mom to Chris and Charlie both unable to be East for the occasion.)

After brunch we walked thru the brand new Center for the Arts which was spectacular--both inside and out! I am very proud of my graduate school! What a treat to be able to see the world class Frank Lloyd Wright: An American Master sketches show right in our own Cape Ann backyard.

Then home to an afternoon in our backyard; planting a holly bush in memory of Kathy, and playing with the pups.

And in the evening we walked some books over to Amy & David...and had a glass of wine on the deck...with the pups too!

If this is what Summer will be like...bring it on!

(all pix taken with my Blackberry)

No comments: