15 October 2009

AUTUMN IN NEW ENGLAND


I've been remiss about blogging. I'm late late late on posting about my fabulous time at Squam Art Workshops last month. The blog entry is written i just have to insert millions of pix. I haven't blogged about missing a step on the basement stairs two Saturday's ago...resulting in a torn ACL or LCL or Miniscus...or a combination thereof (lots of doctors and PT sessions keeping me busy). I haven't blogged about my trip to Keene Valley in the Adirondacks this past weekend for Knitini 09 with the gals from Yarns in the Farms. I've been busy! I have been enjoying my favorite season the year...and fabulous Fall foliage!

And this weekend I'll continue to do so.

Saturday....The Massachusetts Poetry Festival in nearby Lowell. http://www.masspoetry.org/ My cousin Nicco is a featured poet and he's been instrumental in organizing the festival! Then in nearby Dracut we have an entire daylong party to drop in on at Farmer Dave's...topped off by a potluck dinner. Farmer Dave is the man responsible for our fabulous CSA. There will be hayrides, pumpkins, a maze and more. And hopefully no rain! Crutches don't work that well in the mud.

And then on Sunday (again...please no rain!!)---I'm going flea-marketing with Eddie Ross at Todd Farm in Rowley. I adore Eddie and his partner Jaithan....and i adore Todd Farm. And i have a bit of birthday cash in my pocket so hopefully with Eddie's guidance i'll find some real treasures. I discovered Eddie on Bravo's Top Design...and I adore following his blog. And we are even working on a hush hush "project" together for next Spring. Are you familiar with http://www.eddieross.com/? Make sure to check it out!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Can't wait to learn what your project w/ Eddie Ross might be.

Hope you and your knee recover soon!